Fujitsu Denmark is looking for a Senior Sales Professional with strong knowledge and understanding of Managed Infrastructure Services (MIS). This position is a very outgoing sales role, where the candidate is expected to have strong technical knowledge, and at the same time be a sales person with hunter approach. Key measure is performance against an annual sales target and attracting new clients.
The primary focus of the role is to expand Fujitsu’s IT Service business in the Danish market. The candidate will explore opportunities based on the existing client base, but will first and foremost strive to attract new business within B2B clients and sell into new logos.
An important part of the job is to sell Managed Infrastructure Services (MIS) (Datacenter Services, End-User Services, Maintenance Services, Network Services, IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), TMS/FS and Outsourcing) and to have a transverse focus on Cloud and Consulting. Furthermore, the candidate must establish strong relationships with C level stakeholders at existing and potential clients, and actively promote, identify, develop and sell projects within their MIS IT Service offers. This position is focused on MIS but the candidate must also understand and drive cloud across MIS and BAS
The Senior Sales Professional must find ideal solutions and offerings aligned with the clients’ needs and be focused on sales. The candidate will get margins, targets, specific pipelines and be in charge of maintaining client portfolio. The candidate will be able to explain the economical profitability of having the whole IT process at Fujitsu.
This position offers the candidate unique tools and offerings to present to customers, a unique and technically strong work environment with competent and passionate colleagues and an international perspective, as the candidate will be liaising with colleagues from other countries.
- Main responsibilities. To secure additional business for the organization by leading virtual teams to win high value, complex sales campaigns, achieve new name wins or support an Account Manager to secure major competitive portfolio extension.
- MIS portfolio. Understands and uses Fujitsu’s MIS portefolio that contains K5 Cloud (Fujitsu’s new cloud setup with a MetaArc); Digital Workplace Offering (new generation Service Desk with more self-service, automation and use of Artificial Intelligence) and Sellfoss Offering (field service/on-site service for Danish companies’ offices abroad).
- Spotting Sales Opportunities. Identifies and qualifies opportunities to establish a pipeline which will meet targets.
- Sales Planning. Establishes value proposition and win strategy for all qualified opportunities including strategy for beating the competition.
- Stakeholders. Identifies and influences decision makers, influencers and stakeholders (internal and external, nationally and internationally).
- Forecasting. Submits accurate and timely weekly sales forecasting to line management.
- Securing Deals. Closes deals on sales campaigns that they are leading on the B2B market.
- Maintaining Market & Portfolio Knowledge. Maintain a high-level of product, services, IT solution, market and competitive know-how.
- Sales Systems & Process Management. Updates the CRM database and carries out administrative tasks as appropriate. Proper use of specified company tools and processes to manage sales within and across borders.
- Team Management & Development. Identifies, motivates and communicates with virtual teams to effectively support qualified opportunities.
- Strategy Development. As agreed with Manager, develops the sales strategy for specified business area (customer/industry).
- The candidate will part of the sales department and should be actively contributing to sales together with account managers, sales specialists, pre-sales and bid managers. Also liaising
internally with business lines such as BAS and MIS as well as near-shoring and off-shoring colleagues.
- GDC’s – the delivery function in India.
Approximatively 10-20 days
Preferrred work experience and background
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience, preferably from private sector.
- Successful track record in sales within information communication technology.
- Experience with MIS (Datacenter Services, End-User Services, Maintenance Services, Network Services, IaaS, TMS/FS and Outsourcing).
- Experience with international delivery model and solutions sales.
- Knowledge within sales of Platforms as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Experience with major outsourcing deals and experience with selling to the private market.
- Strong in Sales Forecast Accuracy, quality of data, proposals and quotations
- Strong knowledge within IaaS and cloud.
- Has a strong network in the field.
- Experience with international team work.
- Experience as consultant with stakeholder relationship management is preferred.
- Understand the whole aspect of the business and must have an innovative business approach.
- Strategical mindset, strong business understanding and ability to see new opportunities
- Specialist university degree or equivalent education
- Strong communicator in written and oral Danish and English
- High drive, self-driven and high level of energy.
- Be an incarnated sales person with hunter drive.
- Express seniority, empathy and serenity.
- A team player, strong communicator and able to connect with various people.
- Structured and ability to follow-up
The search and selection process for the Senior Sales professional role is ongoing. Nominations of candidates as well as expression of interest can be made in confidentiality to Christine Jensen (email@example.com), or to Managing Partner Jens Ulrik Olsen who is responsibile for this recruitment, or by writing to the address: Nyberg Group A/S, Tuborgvej 5, DK-2900 Hellerup, Denmark, Case number #173
Fujitsu is a leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Furthermore, Fujitsu offers a full range of computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics. Approximately 156,000 Fujitsu employees support customers in more than 100 countries. Fujitsu Limited reported consolidated revenues of US$41 billion for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2016. In Denmark, Fujitsu works with both the private and public sector, and is, with more than 30% market share, among the five biggest suppliers of IT for the public sector, primarily municipalities and regions, for which they have delivered applications and operational services for more than 30 years. Fujitsu has about 250 employees in Denmark Fujitsu Denmark