For our client, PANDORA, Nyberg Group is searching for a Director, Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC). As Head of the function you will set and drive the global Governance, Risk and Compliance agenda to ensure transparency and accountability and that the Company meets its obligations to shareholders, customers, consumers, employees, authorities and other key stakeholders.
The GRC function assists PANDORA accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management, compliance, and governance processes. The GRC function assists PANDORA’s Executive Management and the Audit Committee in identifying, avoiding and mitigating risks. The Group Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) function assists in recurrently reviewing the Group’s established internal control systems to ensure that they remain appropriate and sufficient. Furthermore, the business area supports the Audit Committee with audit extracts, presentation material and reports.
- Lead the GRC team
- Drive the Governance, Risk and Compliance agenda.
- Drive the Enterprise Risk Management framework
- Develop and implement relevant actions to manage/mitigate risks
- Develop and implement a tailored ICF (Internal Control Function) relevant to Regions and Groups
- Report risks to Management Board
- Follow up on risks
- Participate in Finance Forum with Regional CFOs
- Report Accounting extracts to Audit Committee
- Follow up on Management Letter
- Liaise and coordinate with external Accounting
The GRC team consists of a Global Risk & Compliance Manager, an Internal Controls Manager (to be hired) in all 3 employees together with the Head of Governance, Risk and Compliance.
As Director of Governance, Risk and Compliance you will report to the VP Corporate Finance.
- Cand merc aud or similar higher financial education
- 10 years of total working experience
- Experience from a similar position, preferably from an international company
- Background from Accounting firm combined with other business experience
- Skilled business partner who can council and develop stakeholders in corporate and local markets
- Possess strong analytical skills and a commercial mindset
This is a great opportunity to be in a position with high exposure from Executive Management and the Audit Committee and to be part of a high growth rate company with constant new challenges and opportunities.
Please forward your CV and application to email@example.com if you are interested in applying for this position no later than May 1, 2017. If you would like to know more about the position, contact Partner, Gina Rantzau phone +45 2890 3204 or Partner, Henrik Nyberg phone +45 5151 0800.