On behalf of PANDORA International, we are looking for a Business Controller with strong financial data modelling skills, who can contribute to the continuous improvement and strengthening of Business Analysis and Reporting in our recently established EMEA region.
The PANDORA EMEA region is a recently established regional office supporting more than 60 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Business Controller will be joining the Business Controlling team under the VP of Finance for Europe.
The position is a new opening and we are therefore looking for a candidate who wants to join PANDORA in building and developing the competencies of the regional finance department and taking an active role in shaping the collaboration and continuously developing the business-partnering role in EMEA.
- Develop business driven financial data models to support our region and markets in business decisions in regards to preparation for forecasting and target setting, for example with;
- Rolling forecasts
- Sensitivity analysis
- Fixed/variable cost identifications
- Simplify and standardise business processes, ensuring best practice across our markets.
- Support month end, quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting processes, securing quality commercial information and reviewing Hyperion data from the entire region.
- Facilitate EMEA strategies with regard to quarterly planning & performance, target alignment & task management
- Identify value adding activities to help steer a growing and profitable business
- Risk & opportunity identification
- Deliver on ad-hoc requests
Travel days are to be expected, as PANDORA is a global company.
This role will have a high degree of contact with various stakeholders, you are therefore required to be a strong communicator. We seek a person with high ambitions, an outgoing personality and a high level of energy, who can listen and act proactively as a true business partner at all levels of the organization. You must thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment in order to be a confident representative of EMEA.
Furthermore, you are expected to hold the following competencies:
- A financial degree at bachelor level or higher
- 5+ years of experience from a business controller/analyst role at a regional or global level.
- Proven experience with retail business controlling (min 3 years)
- Strong financial data modelling skills and a commercial understanding.
- Highly skilled within analysis of numbers and KPIs.
- Strong Excel and VBA skills
- Preferably, you have experience within:
- Performance management
- Target setting and business plans consolidation.
- Business case development and evaluation.
- Regional optimization projects.
- Working with Hyperion or SAP
- Good at seeing the overall picture as well as the small details.
- You speak and write English fluently
You will be part of a fast growing company in an exciting business. You will work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate, performance driven people, and you will be working with team members, project owners and stakeholders in our regional office, EMEA markets and Group functions. The team consists of 7 people who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal tone.
The position is placed at PANDORA’s Global Office, in a brand new office building near Fisketorvet.
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Kirsten Høy Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 22 78 75 45.
If you see yourself in this position and would like to become part of the PANDORA world, please click here to apply. Candidates will be interviewed on an ongoing basis.