For our client Lavaretus Underwriting AB, Nyberg Group is searching for a Head of Finance and Administration.
As Head of Finance and Administration you are responsible for the administrative, financial, and financial risk management operations of the company. Also, you will be responsible for the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. The role is also responsible for the regulatory risk and compliance arrangements for the business.
As a member of the executive management team you will assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives and participate in key decisions.
- Head the finance and admin team
- Transition the business to accounting in line with the IFRS 15 accounting standard
- Manage the accounting, human resources, administration, legal, tax, and treasury processes
- Implement robust financial controls, policies and processes for the business that comply with local and Group standards
- Oversee the financial operations of both branches of the business (Denmark and Finland branches)
- Implement operational best practices
- Prepare and or oversee the preparation financial information for statutory, tax, JLT Group consolidation and the business’ purposes
- Personally, review and approve all local authorities
- Prepare and participate in annual audits
- Risk management
- Master’s degree in accounting or business administration
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience for a company or division of Pan Nordic or international Corporation
- Experience in collaborating with an executive team
- High level of written and oral communications skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
This is a great opportunity to be part of an international company with a high growth rate with constant new challenges and opportunities.
Want to know more? Contact Partner, Gina Rantzau phone +45 2890 3204 who is responsible for this recruitment.