PANDORA has set itself an ambitious agenda, which is planned to be executed in the coming years. Therefore, PANDORA seeks a Financial Systems Manager to join Systems Group Finance and take ownership of the planning platform used by one of the fastest growing C20 companies. As part of the management team and with direct reference to the Director of Systems Group Finance, You will be in charge of defining, planning and implementing the transformational journey for the current Hyperion platform to ensure that it will keep supporting PANDORA the best way possible – the way planning should work.
As Financial Systems Manager, you will be taking ownership of PANDORA’s financial consolidation and planning platform. This includes:
- Driving the platform to ensure that the platform is used in an optimal manner.
- Taking lead on the global roll out of the platform.
- Supporting the regions in implementing and building a best practice approach for feeding data into the system.
- Building a “many fits one” rather than a “one fits all” model and make sure that the data will fit into a consolidated group finance picture.
- Make using the platform attractive by making sure that the processes run as smoothly as possible.
Included in the role
Responsible for ensuring that the following tasks are done (e.g. by delegation):
- Maintaining operations and development of the Hyperion platform
- Dataintegration from ERP systems to fra ERP systems
- Training and support of Hyperion users in PANDORA
- Develop and implement new functions in Hyperion
- Integration, development and maintenance of metadata
- Analyze, review and develop usefull and effective application solution in connection with existing BI solutions
- Dialogue with domestic and foreign units (VP’s)
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial management reports and forecasts. Development and maintenance of same.
You have a strong analytical mindset that, combined with your degree in finance and your +3 years of working with BI tools, enables you to understand the link between business needs and financial management tools.
In general, you see the wider perspective beyond your role and can bring in the relevant stakeholders needed to ensure that PANDORA’s consolidation and planning platform is continuously maintained and developed in a way that best supports the business.
A position in an international company that is developing rapidly – we therefore guarantee an international and dynamic working environment. As Financial Systems Manager, you will join 28 ambitious colleagues in the Systems Group Finance team divided into four focus areas: BI, Retail, ERP and Hyperion.
Please contact Michael Høstved, email@example.com, +45 51 90 21 89