Nyberg Group is searching for a positive and dedicated Financial Controller for Evergas A/S.
Evergas is amongst the world’s leading seaborne transporters of petrochemical gases and natural gas liquids. This position has been reached through experience-based innovation and long-term dedication in making complex gas transports simple, safe and efficient. It is the companies clear ambition to improve services and set new standards for efficient and sustainable gas transport at sea.
You will be part of a dedicated and efficient team of 5 persons in the Accounting and Finance Department. Being a minor organization, the range of tasks covers wide, so you must be able to handle both minor and complex financial tasks. However, this also means that for the right person, a position with a various number of tasks within accounting, finance and tax. You must be able to work independently, take ownership and ensure tasks are finalized while working in a team.
- Perform dedicated controlling of subsidiary/affiliated companies ensuring reporting excellence
- Participate in monthly closing/reconciliation of Group subsidiaries/affiliated companies
- Continuously challenging closing processes, ensuring on-time and high-quality reporting
- Participate in preparation of quarterly reporting to parent company, including group consolidation (IFRS)
- Preparation of budgets/monthly revised forecasts including budget control
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Participate in preparation of tax returns
- Other reporting
- Ad hoc, including accounting and tax issues local and abroad
- Work with IFRS and develop skills to challenge and implement new IFRS standards
- Optimize procedures
You are a positive nature and will contribute to a positive atmosphere – also in peak periods. Service minded towards your surroundings is a request. Through your experience, you have the overview that is needed in busy periods. At the same time, you do not compromise the quality of work you deliver in a structured manner. You take ownership of tasks, are good at prioritizing and ensuring that tasks are finalized.
You hold a cand merc aud or HD/R and/or proven experience from a similar position.
If you are interested in applying for this position, click here. If you would like to know more about the position, contact Partner Gina Rantzau +45 2890 3204. Interviews will be held continuously, so please apply as soon as possible.