Dedicated and passionate Senior Business Controller – PANDORA
Nyberg Group is searching for a Senior Business Controller for PANDORA with regional responsibility for performance management.
Group Business Controlling serves as the last touchpoint before the Executive Board and the CEO/CFO and therefore analysis and presentations from the team have great impact. Team aspiration is to impact organizational behavior through financial and non-financial insights to facilitate sustainable profitable growth. Performance management requires more than financial expertise; it requires a strong business partnering mindset.
The role as Sr. Business Controller is responsible for regional performance management. Regional performance management is about ensuring full transparency on performance to facilitate effective decision making. Key is to approach regional performance with humble skepticism, objective and fact-based challenging as well as proactive questioning to drive regional reflections on performance. It includes challenging market performance to uncover potential underlying performance issues.
Through innovative thinking and world-class business partnering, the successful candidate will be expected to show strong progress in pushing the business to deliver results in collaboration with the 2 other regional business partners and the rest of the Global Finance team
- Contribute to the weekly performance management cycle and regional profitability tracking
- Challenge assumptions, stress-test plans and assess risks
- Rigorous follow up on the execution of agreed plans
- Deep dives and benchmarks on market performance
- Support in the creation of Board of Director’s Management Letter
Professional Background and Qualifications:
- You have a relevant education such as a Master’s Degree in in business administration & economics with focus on applied Economics and Finance
- You are experienced as a consultant or controller with 5+/- years of total working experience from an international company
- Experienced in HFM or other ERP system is an advantage
- Advanced presentation skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- The ideal candidate is skilled at identifying connections, structuring and analyzing complex issues, and translating them into simple business-relevant solutions that can be easily understood by non-financial people.
- You possess strong analytical skills and a commercial mindset together with the ability to think multi-dimensional
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills
- You thrive in a dynamic and busy environment and can work at all levels and across departments and are a natural networker
If you are interested in applying for this position, click here. If you would like to know more about the position, contact Partner Gina Rantzau +45 2890 3204 or Henrik Nyberg +45 5151 0800. Interviews will be held continuously, so please apply as soon as possible.